The Boone Community School District recognizes that financial management comprises the foundational support of the whole school program. To make that support as effective as possible, the District intends:
- To encourage advance planning through the best possible budget procedures.
- To explore all practical and legal sources of dollar income.
- To guide the expenditure of funds so as to achieve the greatest educational returns and provide an optimum educational program for the children of Boone.
- To require maximum efficiency in accounting and reporting procedures.
- To maintain a level of per pupil expenditures needed to provide high quality education consistent with the taxpayer’s ability to support such a program.