The Boone Community School District operates according to policies established by the Board of Directors. The Board develops policies after careful deliberation, and the school administration implements them through specific regulations and procedures. The Board reviews and evaluates its policies and makes revisions as necessary.
The manual is organized according to a numeric codification system. There are ten major classifications bearing a numeric Series Code. Select a section from the list below.
- 100 Series – School District
- 200 Series – Board of Directors
- 300 Series – Administration
- 400 Series – Staff Personnel
- 500 Series – Students
- 600 Series – Education Program
- 700 Series – Non-instructional Operation and Business
- 800 Series – Buildings and Sites
- 900 Series – School District Community Relations
Sub-classifications under each numeric Series are based on a logical sequence and coded by the sub-classification numeric code. An index of each classification is included in each Series. These indexes serve as a table of contents for each Series.