New This Week
- Toreador Volleyball Camp Grades 9-12
- Toreador Volleyball Camp Grades 7-8
- Boone Fitness Factory – FREE SIGN UP FOR 6th GRADE STUDENTS
- 2017 Boone High School Football Camp
Digital Backpack is Boone Community School District’s approach to distributing information from school sponsored activities and non-profit organizations throughout the year. Active fliers and information is available above by clicking on the individual links.
- Parents will now be able to find information in one easy online location.
- School newsletters will now have room for more educational material.
- Our community non-profits will save money on printing.
- This green approach to distributing materials saves paper and resources.
- Non-school sponsored information will only be distributed from non-profit organizations. All flier distribution request should be submitted at least 10 days prior to the desired distribution date using the Digital Backpack system. One copy of the exact material in PDF format must be emailed to email@example.com
- Non-school sponsored materials must include the following statements printed in type at least as large as the majority of the other text in the materials, separate from other text and located in a conspicuous location: This is not a Boone Community School District publication. It is being distributed through the school district as a community service of the district to inform you of other community activities or services available.
- Maximum upload file size: 2MB
Limited Print Materials
- Printed materials will be available on request at the school building offices.