New This Week
- Boone Girl Scout Registration Event
- BCSD Holiday Business After 5
- Toreador Tot Winter Wonderland Celebration
- Elementary Family Night – December 8th
- Ericson Public Library Winter Book Challenge
- Ericson Public Library Winter Book Fair
- FREE Christmas Dinner Opportunity
- YMCA Youth Basketball
- Try Lacrosse
- Boone Inferno Volleyball Information
- Upward Basketball Program
- DMACC Bears Basketball – Hooper Scooper
- Family Booster Club Membership
- Breakfast with Santa
- Boone Area Women of Today – Warming You Inside and Out!
- Winter Girl Scout Activities!
- November 7th – ASPIRE
- The Traveling Story Troupe
- Ames Community Theatre – The Spell of Sleeping Beauty
- Salvation Army Christmas Assistance
- Foster Grandparent Program
- Salvation Army Youth Programs 2017
Digital Backpack is Boone Community School District’s approach to distributing information from school sponsored activities and non-profit organizations throughout the year. Active fliers and information is available above by clicking on the individual links.
- Parents will now be able to find information in one easy online location.
- School newsletters will now have room for more educational material.
- Our community non-profits will save money on printing.
- This green approach to distributing materials saves paper and resources.
- Non-school sponsored information will only be distributed from non-profit organizations. All flier distribution request should be submitted at least 10 days prior to the desired distribution date using the Digital Backpack system. One copy of the exact material in PDF format must be emailed to email@example.com
- Non-school sponsored materials must include the following statements printed in type at least as large as the majority of the other text in the materials, separate from other text and located in a conspicuous location: This is not a Boone Community School District publication. It is being distributed through the school district as a community service of the district to inform you of other community activities or services available.
- Maximum upload file size: 2MB
Limited Print Materials
- Printed materials will be available on request at the school building offices.