Early Childhood Registration (Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten)
Early Childhood Registration is for four and five year old students wanting to take part in one of the early childhood experiences Boone Schools provides. Options for early childhood educational experiences include:
- Extended Preschool (4 year old)
- Preschool (4 year old)
- Transitional Kindergarten (5 year old)
- Kindergarten (5 year old)
Please note that 4 year old students wanting to take part in the Preschool experience must be 4 on our before September 15th, 2018 and 5 year old students wanting to take part in the Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten experiences must be 5 on our before September 15th, 2018.
An informational meeting will take place on January 30, 2018 and January/February of the coming years. For additional information about these experiences contact Page and Lincoln Elementary Principal Autumn Seiler at 515-433-0840.
Enroll your student for one of the early childhood educational experience by following the registration link below. Please also note that the printable medical forms below will also need to be filled out and handed in to your child’s school before their first day of school.
- Boone Extended Preschool – BEP
- Early Childhood Registration (Preschool, Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten)
- Questionnaire (Please note this form will need to be handed in to your child’s school before Kindergarten Experience for all Kindergarten students participating.)
- Physical Form
- Dental Screening Form
- Vision Screening Form
- Home Language Survey (Transitional Kindergarten & Kindergarten students must fill this form out and turn it in to their school’s office on or before the first day of school.)
Current Student Information Update
Click the UPDATE link to log on to Infinite Campus to update your current household information.
- Fee Payment: Online Payment | Registration Fee Form
- Field Trip Permission *Required For Preschool – 8th Graders*
- Food Service Forms
- Medical Forms *Required Health Questionnaire *
- Volunteer Form *Required to Volunteer or Attend Field Trips*
- Athletic Forms *Required For 7th – 12th Graders Participating in Athletics*
- School Supply List
- School Calendar
- Yearly Notices
- School Start Times
- Immunization Letter
- Immunization Information
- Immunization Exemption Notices
- Bus Routes
For general questions about Registration please contact the District Office at (515) 433-0750 or email email@example.com.